Tuesday, May 24, 2011

[THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK]

Soooo...I've failed miserably in my attempt to post every other day, but who on mars would want to read random ramblings so often anyway? I'm just here because my outer cerebral cortex feels like it's dead, I shan't say my brain because my cerebellum is just fine, thank you.
'Smorning I invaded Treatville quite successfully and did school there....ummm, not so successfully. At the prospect of Nicholas the First we were suddenly enraptured in painting and in medieval and scriptic fonts. After which followed an argument about the spelling of (ahem) Tsar, which is also correct as Czar, Csar, and Tzar.We decided that the look of the thing is all that matters and that the look differs with *font* - back to that again. But when I was introduced to - http://owlcityblog.com/2011/04/04/hercules-goes-bananas/ - this! laughter ensued with a vengeance. Some time around there we were informed my Johnnynotfat that luncheon was anticipating its hour of vanquishment! And in case you were wondering where education came in, I did complete a portion of Geometry and accidentally learned a lot about Nicholas the First and his brother Alexander among many other things, it's just that those weren't as interesting.
When I came home on my bike, splattered with rain, I was bombarded by a cross between second-breakfast and afternoon tea which would have done justice to the Shire itself.
Then!
Biology.
Imma tell you before you tell me that you don't need to know all the details of vertebrae and dorsal nerve chords at the moment. But apparently I now have a hippocampus made out of bone, how about you?
"Nif" in the Norrisopolian dialect is a word that expresses the wish that things were otherwise, whereas "ni" is an expression of frustration.

Do you ever plead desperately with pacman ghosts?

2 comments:

  1. Is your family of any relation to the Knights who say "Ni?" I think you'd all get along well. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my yes, they cower before us. Ecky ecky ecky ecky p-kang zoomboing is quite useless in the face of the all powerful NI!

    ReplyDelete